The Plane Spotters Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Plane Spotters Network

A place where we can share, request and promote everything related to plane spotting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BUTTONS HARD TO READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedbird1960

BUTTONS HARD TO READ Empty
PostSubject: BUTTONS HARD TO READ   BUTTONS HARD TO READ EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 13:28

Hi nice layout, very fresh and nice on the eye. The only problem i can find is when you go into the forum, the multi coloured buttons are very difficult to read due to the text being to faint. Good luck with the forum Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Rosa
Admin
Angelo Rosa

PostSubject: Re: BUTTONS HARD TO READ   BUTTONS HARD TO READ EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 22:29

Dear Speedbird i'l try to find new buttons to change.

Bst Rgrds

Angelo Rosa
Back to top Go down
http://www.planespotternetwork.net
speedbird1960

PostSubject: Re: BUTTONS HARD TO READ   BUTTONS HARD TO READ EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 04:31

Hi Angelo, a bit shocked the site has lost its fresh and colourfull look. The buttons are easier to read, but i was thinking you would have made the small button's about 50% bigger and made the text on the button black and also slightly bigger. All for now. Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUTTONS HARD TO READ   BUTTONS HARD TO READ Empty

Back to top Go down

BUTTONS HARD TO READ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Plane Spotters Network :: General Informations :: Sugestions to improve the Forum-
Jump to: